Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Purpose of Existence

Setting a purpose in life is not by just setting it. It’s a very important self settlement
that only yourself make an agreement. Since I’m back to nothing, I am now building my
 

new vision and purpose of my life. My purposes are listed below.• To serve God and to give Him my life whole-heartedly.
• To craft newfangled vision in life.
• To substantiate that I am worthy person.
• To live life righteously.
• To love and appreciate life, family and fellowmen.
• To discover my abilities, capabilities and gift of talents from God.
• To contribute happiness to others and;
• To be devoted and enthusiastic on my work.




All of these are can be attain through determination, grit and dedication
to do every task and faith to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment